Generosity has the power to change the world. Whether you’re a millionaire or not you can make an impact and become an everlasting philanthropist through a gift from your will or estate plan.
We are asking you to Plan Your Giving and share your intent with the world in order to make an impact and inspire others.
Here is what you need to do:
Here are a few important things you may be wondering about:
- Yes. You can join the list but remain anonymous.
- No. You do not identify the nonprofit organizations.
- No. You do not share the estimated amount of the gift.
- No. You will NOT be contacted by the Plan Your Giving Iowa Committee (except by automated email to confirm you're joining the effort)
- By joining the effort, you will not only be impacting the organization you’ve included in your plans, but you’ll be encouraging others to do the same thing, thus leveraging your commitment to the community as a whole.
- Please join individuals and families in Iowa and our border communities who are planning to leave a meaningful gift to their favorite nonprofits in their estate plan.
To find out which individuals and families have already shared their pledges, click here.
To share your own decision to make a gift to the charities of your choice click here!
Want to know more about planned giving options? Click here to go to the LEAVE A LEGACY® Iowa Guide to Planned Giving!